Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Before I forget....


It's been a while since I've posted some pictures and to be honest, I don't have an excuse....except laziness.

I did want to share something sweet that happened today though. I have reached the 37 week mark, so we are going to Dr. R weekly now. I say we, because I'm carting Addison along, which can be quite a challenge since Dr. R (although I love him) is not known for punctuality.

Well today we're sitting in the small exam room waiting at 12:05 (my appt. was at 11). Addison had exhausted all use of goldfish, books, and cell phone. She was actually laying on the exam table with her head on her pillow with my standing beside her.

I'm getting to the cute part...

Well, without any prompting, she reaches for my shirt and lifts it up to expose the belly. She patted it to say hi and reached down to kiss it. I said, "Are you saying hi to Baby Graham?" She smiled and put her arms close to her chest like she does when she's showing how much she loves something and then patted my tummy again. It was too precious....especially for 19 months and me really thinking she had no idea what was going on.

Addison is also quite obsessed with remotes and TVs lately. She will say show repeatedly and loves watching TV with daddy.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lacey said...

She's going to be a GREAT big sister. Too cute!

Becky Todd said...

LOVE the shot of Addison...and what a cute story!

Sarah Hart said...

that is an awesome story. so sweet! and i love the first pic of her in the swing!