Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

So I know Valentine's Day is an over-commercialized holiday that puts way too  much pressure on guys....or maybe it causes wives to put too much pressure on husbands....but nevertheless, it's one of my favorite holidays.....always has been.  

So this year, I took it into my own hands.  I made little coupons for Andy to open up throughout the day and told him not to worry about anything.  (He knows this means I still expect (hope) for a card)...but besides that...no pressure!  

Anyways, I got up this morning and made some pancakes for all of us and sent Andy out to the driving range.  When he got back we headed out to the park and then to TCBY before naptime. 

Frisbee golf


I love this picture!!  Her face lights up anytime her daddy is nearby. 
Not so fast!!  You got to be quick with this little girl...

1 comment:

Becky Fenn said...

Love the new blog look - and love that cutie little Addison:)