Sunday, April 19, 2009

Old and New Friends

Our sweet friends came to visit this week from Michigan.  Heidi and I have known each other for twenty years now, and I love any chance that I get to see her and her beautiful girls!  You may remember Kaiya, aka...miracle baby from previous posts earlier in the year.  God has been working a true miracle in this sweet baby's recovery.  I'm so glad I finally got to meet her in person! 

Ava and Addison are almost exactly a year apart and these two had so much fun together.  Addison thought Ava was hilarious and loved getting to play with her.  We wish we could just move those other states out of the way and squeeze Texas and Michigan together so we can see you guys more often!

Ava having "tea" with Andy

Heidi and beautiful, Kaiya
All together again!  Heidi, Alicia, and I taught for two years together and it was so fun to have everyone back together.  This was the best pic we could get with all the kiddos.

Sans Kiddos

1 comment:

the deKorne family said...

thanks for the sweet post! SO good to see you...loved letting our girls play! more soon, hopefully.