Monday, January 25, 2010

Catching Up

I'm so in blog withdrawal. I was without my camera for three weeks, which I blame for my lack of posting. But, it's finally back and so is the blog.

Here's what we've been up to...

Lots of playing outside. I love winter in Houston. My daughter does too because it gives her an excuse to continue her obsession with accessorizing. Hat, sunglasses, mitten, jacket, and of course....jewelry.

It's sometimes a battle I don't want to fight to get her to remove them inside as well.

Along with playing dress up...Addison is really into coloring lately. Quite the budding artist.

And what about the little munchkin??

He's not so little anymore. I can't wait until we go in for his two month check up next week to get some official stats, but our boy is such a little chubster....and I'm loving it!



Taking in the view....from his comfy seat.
It's exhausting just watching his sister. Believe me bud, mom can identify!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah Hart said...

glad you're back! how is he sleeping? & how is addison napping?