Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bow head

I am determined to get her used to bows as soon as possible. This was our first trip out to the doctor. She has been doing so great in the car....let's hope this lasts!! We also got great news at the doctor this morning. After being concerned about her dropping a little more than 10% of her birth weight, we had a follow up this morning. I've been so concerned about her getting enough to eat...I feel like I'm doing everything imaginable to increase milk supply. Anyways, after weighing in at 6 lbs, 15 oz. on Friday, today she was already up to 7 lbs, 9 oz....only 2 oz. less than her birth weight! That's progress!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nana said...

You have the most beautiful baby God ever created!
Love, Nana

Callie said...

Girl, she is beautiful and getting so big!!! Youa re going to do great on Friday!!

Alicia S. said...

You are cracking me up with the bows!!! Sh is tooooo cute! i can't wait to come visit and love on her. :0)

Lacey said...

I was the same way with Ellie and bows...and she still doesn't take them out..it works if you do it from the beginning. She is precious..I am so glad she is gaining weight. i had milk supply issues at first also with hadley. I know it's tough. Hang in there..sounds like you have overcome the issue already. YEA!