Thursday, April 3, 2008

Little Addison is not so little....

We went to the Dr. today for what has now become our final check-up. Our ultrasound showed that Addison is already 8lbs, 2 oz! My doctor said she is ready when we are and wanted to move up my C-section. He started checking availability at the hospital...and even checked tomorrow, yikes!....but she now has a new birthday of Wednesday, April 9th! So everyone's schedules aside, that's when she's coming. Serves us right for trying to be such planners.

We are so excited to meet her and can't believe it's right around the corner. I know I've been stingy on pictures lately, but seriously, our lives have been pretty boring. If you wanted to see pictures of me cleaning out everything I could think of....closets, pantry, fridge/freezer....heck, I even oiled my front door! I could show you those, but then I'd officially be boring you. Everything is about to get a lot more exciting and I'm sure you guys will be sick of the pictures soon enough!!

7 comments:

Mama said...

Yea!!! I'm so excited that you moved her birthday up! And...you will LOVE having a little chunky baby - they are the absolute best!

Ashley McWhorter said...

Oh goodness...I hope the doc is right. They told me Maggie was at least over 8 1/2 lbs, and she was a very tiny 7lbs 13oz.

Can't wait to see pictures!!!!

Mary said...

congrats! we're so excited for you!

Lacey said...

They thought Hadley was going to be big and she came four days late and was only 7lbs. 12 oz.
I am so excited to meet little Addison. Enjoy your last few days!!

Allison said...

Can't wait to meet miss Addison!

Lacey said...

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you today. I can't wait to see her!! Your in my thoughts and prayers!

Ashley McWhorter said...

I have been stalking your blog and waiting for an update!! :) Can't wait to see precious Addison!!