Sunday, December 21, 2008

Date Night

My mom has been an absolute SAINT the last two weeks helping me with Addison, not to mention taking care of me while my foot is mending.  So I felt bad to even ask if she would mind babysitting this weekend so Andy and I could get a date night.  
We realized the other day that we had not been to a movie since before Addison was born!  It was time.
Well, my mom came through again and was glad to take her, and we had such a fabulous night out at Market Street.  
Addison didn't miss us much....always a good time at Nana's.
We went to see one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.  Seriously, GO SEE THIS MOVIE!  The reviews don't lie...it was awesome!
And then we had a great time at Uni Sushi followed by a drink at Cru. (Love self portraits...Kidding) But love the fact that it was just the two of us and we had to resort to self portraits.

We will definitely be making more time for date nights soon!  Does anyone have any fun ideas for date nights?  Trying to be creative and resourceful here.....=)



No comments: