Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Man is 30!!!

Today is a big day for Andy...my wonderful husband just turned old. I can't give him too much of a hard time considering I've been there for 2 months now. I've known and loved him for 6 of those years...hard to believe. I have a little bit of picture overload here, but I thought I'd share some of these great memories with everyone.


Andy, you are such a wonderful husband to me and an AMAZING daddy to Addison. I appreciate you so much for putting up with me, even if I sometimes make it difficult! There are so many things I love about you....watching your face light up when you're with Addison, the way you take care of us, and your willingness to serve both your friends and family in any way you can....even your dorky sense of humor and obsession with sports are endearing. Thank you for being you! We love you so much.

Ok, pics are out of order because I'm on my mom's computer and can quite figure out how to move.

the whole crew next to the wagon....Andy sporting his number 12.
Ok, I'll admit it, he looks a lot like Addison here....
cutie

Andy with Mom and Dad...notice the full hairline?




July '04 Cabo San Lucas the night of our engagement

Our first (and only) house!
Rehearsal dinner April '05
San Francisco July '05
Tuscany Summer '07


Becoming a Daddy! April '08
Look how little she was!!

Loves Daddy's kisses
Like Father, like Daughter
Oct. '08
Nov. '08
We love you! Happy Birthday!!!




7 comments:

Mary said...

who likes short shorts?! andy does! lookin' good - happy birthday! :)

Honeyman 4 said...

Happy Birthday!!

The Cocke Family said...

that was a sweet half shirt. is he trying to bring those back? if so sam wants one. happy birthday you old couple :)

Becky Todd said...

Happy Birthday, Andy! Love the pictures! :)

sarah watson said...

Happy Birthday, Andy! Great job with the pictures :)

Katie said...

Hey, i used to think 30 was old...y'all are a sweet family. Andy shares a birthday with my mom--good day.

Sarah Hart said...

i am not sure what is sexier - andy's half shirt or the wood paneling of the griswald-mobile -