Monday, May 10, 2010

The Sweet Life

I feel like I'm back in the land of the living now..

I have been without my computer for the last 5 days, 4 hours, and just too many minutes, but it's back & fixed and now I can continue to waste away many hours of my day...

Last week we went out to Kings' Orchard with some of our neighbors. It was the perfect day for strawberry picking, although I must be a wus, because it was way too hot...already. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next few months..

Anyways, here are some pics...

Margeaux ready to go..

Addison just trying to keep up
Random, but we picked this lettuce that was just beautiful...looked like a bouquet.
Graham just chilling taking everything in as always
Addison and Jackson

Looking for the "wed" ones
I think Addison just liked running through the fields more than anything else
Gorgeous!
We got home and made some strawberry shortcake
Graham was excited but had to settle for..
a frozen one and loved it.

A little bit of picture overload but I can't get enough of this guy...





So stinkin' cute!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Glad you girls had fun!! And Definitely not picture overload- He is adorable!!!