Friday, January 3, 2014

365 days of 2013


I set out in 2013 with a little photo project using my phone.
I wanted to take one picture of each of my kids EACH day for the entire year.....365.
The goal was to capture everyday moments without having to lug around the big camera.
I started off really well, but by April I was missing a few days, and by November....well, I got about half the month.
But for each kid I got about 300 pictures that I hope they will love looking back on.
I'm making a book using Artifact Uprising and even used the pictures to make wrapping paper this year for Christmas.

It was a fun project, and I love the result, but I'm happy to have the "to do" off my list each day.
This year, I'm looking forward to getting that big camera out to capture the every day.  I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures still on Instagram....I absolutely love it, but I'm hoping to bring back the 'ol blog and eventually get around to those photo books that my kids love looking at....the last one was 2010....I have some catching up to do.  =)


Photobucket

No comments: