Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness Anyone?

Does anyone else's husband celebrate this like a National holiday? Andy usually takes off work these two days so that he can sit in front of the TV and watch back to back games....however, thankfully he is saving his days to help out with Addison in a few weeks.

As far as sports are concerned, this is my favorite time of year. Every year Andy throws away $25 so that I can partake in his work pool and have my own bracket. I dread the emails I get every day showing my name in dead last for the standings. This year will be different though....I feel it!

I actually did my research....read some team background info and picked my teams on things other than cool colors or cute mascots alone. Yes, this is why I have always taken dead last. Learn from your mistakes. I feel pretty good about my final four....Tennessee, UCLA, Texas, and Kansas. I also have Kansas beating Texas in the final.

And the best part.....as of my 6:29pm update....I am beating my husband. I have to enjoy this while it lasts!

No comments: