Saturday, March 15, 2008

What a Wonderful Surprise!

My wonderful team of teachers at Mitchell threw me a shower on Friday morning. The shower with the staff was planned and everyone was so nice and really gave Addison some cute things. I was totally taken aback though when we took the kids out to recess shortly after. They just started running towards this gazeebo...so I followed to see what was going on. My incredible team and wonderful students had been planning a surprise shower for me. The kids all had gifts and we had pink and brown (of course) cupcakes to celebrate. I wish I had pictures of the kiddos, but I wasn't expecting it and didn't have my camera. I have had these students for two years and you get attached! Although I can't wait to stay home with Addison, it's hard to believe that I only have a week left at work with my kiddos and wonderful co-workers.
LC 8 Teachers: Vanessa, Beth, me, and Michelle
Just a few pictures of some of the wonderful things that were so generously given to us. Addison is going to be one well dressed little girl!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: