Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Break '08!

Spring break is here......and this picture is obviously a joke! With only a month to go before we welcome Addison, I can't even imagine ever fitting into a bathing suit again! I'm wondering if everything will ever "go back"! Of course, it's all for an incredible blessing, but I have to say the thought of spending the next week on a beach is tempting if I can have someone else's body and a margarita to go with it. Margarita, wine, cold beer, shoot..... I would take just about anything now.

Instead....I'll be in nesting mode for sure. I feel like there is so much to be done before we meet Addison, including getting plenty of sleep....while we still can!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mary said...

for a split second i thought that was a current picture...that can be y'all next year!! and addison will just be building sand castles in the background.

Mary Lauren said...

Yeah for blogging, Melissa! The nursery is adorable, Addison will be so happy there. I am sure you look absolutely beautiful and you will have that Margarita soon...sooner than me and yes, I think about my first post-baby drink more than I ever thought I would!!

Alicia S. said...

This was Greg and me this week! Well, almost since we were bundled up for half of our last minute trip to the beach. :0)