Wednesday, July 21, 2010

For Sale...sniff, sniff...

So I've been getting a lot of crap for crossing over to the "other side".
And I have to say, that it's taking some time to get over the stigma...to own up to the fact that I am in fact, a mini-van driving mom....but a cool one, at that.

And let it be known, that Addison included in her prayers yesterday, "Thank you for the black car.", so we do have at least one fan.

So, you can discontinue reading now, but I am going to put a shameless little plug for my other "cooler" car. I seriously love this car and if you know anyone that might be looking for a great family ride to truck around in, let us know.

It's still under bumper to bumper warranty!
You can check out the ad here.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Honeyman 4 said...

Your so funny. You coming over to swim on Friday or what??? :)

Suzanne Watson said...

Can't wait for you to be in Cali!

Becky Fenn said...

I had no clue you had crossed over to the other side...this is HUGE. You are hilarious - I can't wait to talk to you in person now:)