Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wicked Awesome

Our weekend was wicked. Wickedly awesome. Stop groaning at the pun, yes we went to Wicked, which was in fact, awesome, but you know what was REALLY awesome?
We had a babysitter TWO nights in a row. I know, wicked awesome.

So way back in March, I got Wicked tickets four months in advance because I've been wanting to see this show forever.

Then we thought, "Hey why don't we just go ahead and get season tickets for Broadway Across America next year? It will be a good excuse for a date night."

Then we got transfered. Good thing those things are refundable. But we did hold on to the Wicked tickets and I'm so glad we did.

I had our wonderful babysitter (who shall remain nameless until I move, then I'm auctioning off her digits.), take a quick picture of me and the kids before I left since that hardly ever happens.

This is about as good as we got...


Then I picked up Andy downtown, and we headed here.....
which, was one of the best meals I've ever had. I'm serious, awesome.
This was just the appetizer....too pretty to eat, but eat it, we did.
Then on to Wicked!



Update on the move...

Things were moving so slowly until Saturday, and since then...

We have met with three realtors, hired two, one here and one in San Diego.
We're doing last minute things, getting ready to put the house on the Market
We have eaten Mexican food twice....trying to get it in while we can.
House goes on the Market on Friday!!!
We have had four conference calls with the ReLo company, and are now making arrangements for our househunting trip....
interesting thing about San Diego....
I went to their version of "HAR" and put in $400,000 and a trailer popped up. Little bit of a sticker shock....



Photobucket

3 comments:

Honeyman 4 said...

When's the going away party?? I love Wicked...saw it in NYC it's first year! Awesome.

Lacey said...

You crack me up. I LOVE Wicked. Saw it on Broadway a few years back when I was on a girls trip in NYC. LOVED it!!
So sad you are leaving, but happy for you guys too. Thankful you have a blog so we can keep up with you for the next four years before you move back.
Can't wait for the big sitter reveal as ours graduated college this year and is moving on to a real job. I'm sure I will be the highest bidder if she is that good. :) :)

Can't believe the house will be on the market in three days. Wow!! It will sell fast- I just know it!

Suzanne Watson said...

We are so excited for you guys to be in California. Definitely get your fix on mexican food now because it's just not the same here. Sad BUT it does improve the waist line. :) See you soon!