Thursday, September 30, 2010

GIg Em Ags! BTHO OSU!

One of the perks of being on my own with the kids in Houston is that Andy has no say in what they wear.
Even on gameday.
Even when we're playing his team.

Gig Em Ags! BTHO OSU!


Also, it must be noted....that I did everything I could to get that paci out of her mouth. She has never wanted one until she sees Graham with it.

It should also be noted...

that I had high expectations for these cute little pictures...but I should be used to this by now. I thought we'd learn some yells, give a big Gig Em thumbs up, maybe just smile for the camera or at least get my two little Ags looking at me at the same time...

but then Graham face planted.
And they were both so over it.

Way over it.
Giving me the stink eye.....

Whoop!


Photobucket

No comments: