Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beach babes....in November


I am still pinching myself that we LIVE here.

Well, not here, exactly, but 5 minutes from here.

Audra and Miles asked if we wanted to go the beach today, and I was like, "today?" People go to the beach in November?

No, I didn't really say that, because I didn't want to embarrass myself when I'm still trying to make friends, but yes, people go to the beach every day out here.

And now, I think we will be joining them....a lot.

And you know what the best part was?
I mean besides the fact that it was a cool 65 degrees...
You don't have to wear a bathing suit!!!!

I mean, let's be honest, that's why I avoid the beach half the time anyways.

So we just packed up some snacks, toys, and a blanket and headed out.
The kids had a blast! Addison loved running through the sand and Graham loved following after her.


Here are a bunch of random photos. Please excuse the random photoshop playtime.






I'm glad that Andy wasn't here to see this....
I'm talking about the sand, nevermind the fact that it's pink.

Like her glasses? She stole them from her brother, like pretty much everything else.
Good thing, he's a good sport..
and not nearly into accessories like she is.

C'mon....
you know you want to play too!
Come visit us!!!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Awww..I was just asking some of the girls tonight at the park if they had talked to you. I gave them the blog updates and told them, she is NOT going to want to move back. I can see it through your posts, you are already loving it there. I am so happy for you!!! Love that you can play at the beach in November. Beautiful!!!

Team Leslie said...

It looks like y'all are making a good adjustment to a beautiful new city! Avery misses Addison at school and still talks about her. She says, "Addison moved to California...like on Parent Trap" (because she watched the original Parent Trap several times this Summer and they have a home in CA) Anyway...we miss y'all at school:) I'll enjoy keeping up on your blog.