Sunday, July 17, 2011

sometimes they surprise you

Last week Addison had her first "real" dentist appt.
I'm a little late, I know
maybe it was because I've been dreading it like the plague.

The thought of carting her to the dentist while trying to juggle Graham was enough to make me put it off indefinitely.

Guilt got me and I made the appt.
Then I called every babysitter I knew for Graham.
All 3 had conflicts.

I put on my big girl pants, packed LOTS of snacks for Graham, and enticed them with Golden Spoon for good behavior.

And it was the easiest half hour we'd had in a long time.

Addison enjoyed the headphones and "show" in the ceiling


Graham had a front row seat and stuffed his mouth

And A got a perfect bill of mouth health.....even got through some X-rays!

so yeah, sometimes they do surprise you

and you better hold up your end of the bargain


Photobucket

No comments: