Sunday, November 27, 2011

Reclaiming space

My blog has been serving as transitional space for my little photography start up.
I've had so much fun playing around with a few families the past few weeks.
But when I took a look at my own photos for the month of November, there were few and far between to say the least.

Yesterday, I had one of my favorite photo sessions ever with Annie and her family.
I will be posting a few to share soon, as I make the transition to my new blog, but I decided to have Andy meet me up at the same park with the kids so we could try to get a few photos as well.

While I absolutely LOVE taking other peoples pictures, getting my own family pictures done is about 
3,546 on my list of favorite things to do.  Why is it always so hard to get your own kids to cooperate?  

So while our family pictures are a work in progress, I will share a cute little one I got of two of my favorite people yesterday.  

See that $#&@ eating grin?
She's got that one perfected.
Girl is up to something.

And I will be posting lots of fun Parsons happenings over the next few days, because SOMEBODY is turning TWO!!!!

I can't believe it.

No comments: