Saturday, July 28, 2012

3 days....maybe 4.

I mentioned in my last post that we decided to take advantage of an opening at the pre-school and sign Graham up for the three year old class in the fall.
Minor details including he is a long way from three and would need to be potty trained.

So....

I dread potty training more than most things.
The only good thing being that I didn't get out of my pajamas all day.
We spent all day within arms reach of Graham and the words, "Keep Lightning dry", and "tell mommy/daddy when you need to go potty" about a gagillion times.
We're following the 3 day method (except I refuse to do the night thing), and so far...after a rough morning, progress is being made....this kid may just be able to start pre school in September after all.




Addison's been quite the encourager....ready with red Starbursts and big words of celebration....and then there is of course plenty of bribery taking place.

I have no qualms against bribery.....especially when it comes to saying goodbye to diapers FOREVER.

Photobucket

No comments: