Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Next stop: The Hart House

My parents left for Puerto Rico halfway through our trip, and we headed south to our next stop 
(2 of 7 from our crazy trip).
Because we only get back once a year if we're lucky, we always try to fit as much as we can in but the process leaves us a little nutty.

The kids were so excited to see their cousins though and we're already looking forward to our trip with the entire family to Colorado later this summer.

Game night was a huge hit and I think my three year old inherited my competitive gene.
He's a Zingo maniac, and gave his older cousin Eloise (8) a run for her money.


I didn't get that many pictures of this leg of the trip but we stayed busy with trips to Target, walks to school, game time and plenty of playtime.  It was great.
The kids loved just swinging outside.

This pic captures Graham's newfound love for Rescue Bots.
Anything that might kick Thomas to the curb is welcome.

Thank you Mary Anderle for this little tip.  In a matter of weeks, the kid is obsessed!


Addison and Iris had such a great time and we got to celebrate their birthdays together too. (Birthday celebration #3 in case you're counting.  They are 2 weeks apart in age and sweet little buddies. 
I love seeing Addison get some good girl time, but Graham feels a little third wheel at times (thank goodness for Rescue Bots).

We drove to Pearland to visit Grandma Mary (Andy's grandma) and Curtis.


I loved watching Curtis and Graham interact.  They became quick buds.  
 Makes my heart happy to see this.

My instagram 365 is going great.....I can't believe in 106 days I haven't missed one....but almost, which is why I snapped this one while at the Harts.

Storytime with Aunt Sarah
 And Graham had a thrill of walking Henry to go pick up the kids to school.
"Mom, when can we get a nice dog like this one?"
Aw buddy, just enjoy the moment (because that's not happening for a while!)

Photobucket

1 comment:

sultan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.