Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Update

I have been terrible about taking pictures lately. I'll get some more up soon. Poor Addison has her first cold...in July. I thought people only got these things in the winter. How can it even be called a COLD when it's 98 degrees outside?

So we went to the doctor yesterday...of course, there is not much they can do, but being the first time mom, I made the appt. The most exciting part was we got updated measurements. I know...the little things excite me. She was 12.3 pounds and 25 inches at 3 months. She had grown 3 inches in a month!! I thought she had gone through a little bit of a growth spurt, but jeez! She is now in the 95th% for length and and 50% for weight. Don't quite know where all this length is coming from with neither Andy nor I being giants.

I had signed up Addison for Kindermuzik that started today. I think part of me was just wanting to get into some kind of routine and get out to see other adults! The class was for 0-18 months, but when we walked in it became clear that little girl was the youngest by a year! We still had fun though and she stayed awake for the entire hour, only sticking out her bottom lip once. She was asleep before we hit the car however....little girl was worn out!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hi! I got your blog link through Ashley McWhorter- she said we had our babies on the exact same day both at Memorial Hermann! Anyway, I wanted to let you know that there's an All About Moms group on Mondays at 10 am at Memorial Hermann and then some of us get together for a playgroup at someone's house Wednesdays at 10. Let me know if you're interested! I'm staying at home too and its been really nice to get out of the house and meet some other new moms!

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!
~Bethany