Friday, July 18, 2008

What Have I Done?

I know you guys are tired of hearing about my mom and her Wii. But I have created an obsession. I honestly thought twice before buying her one....I mean what would some (omit age) woman want with a video game system? However this week I have received phone calls updating me on her skill level (364 on tennis)....seriously? This is the same woman who still doesn't know how to check messages on her cell phone.

And then she comes over yesterday and asks me if I have heard of this "Wii tracking" website. What? Oh yeah....she is searching for the next available Wii Fit at the local Game Stop. Well I take advantage of having Nana at my house to escape for 10 minutes to the dry cleaners...yes, that's considered an escape now. When I return, this is what I found. I'm sorry Addison. Put the remote down Grandma!!!




1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm seriously cracking up about your mom. Jeremy just got a wii for his birthday, and bowled a perfect 300 the other night at 1 AM. Then took a picture of the screen because he wasn't sure I'd believe him when I woke up. Ha.