Thursday, October 1, 2009

Little Man at 30 weeks

Don't expect any belly pictures here....

I just can't bring myself to take any pictures of my growing self. I probably should be better at documenting. But speaking of belly...

I am carrying this baby boy totally different than I did Addison. When I went to the dr. for my 28 week appt, I was measuring at 23 weeks. I was a little concerned but Dr. R didn't seem to be. He just ordered an ultrasound for my 30 week appt.

Well I went in today and had the ultrasound and Graham is measuring at 32 weeks. So maybe those little tape measures aren't so accurate!

I don't have a good picture to share because they started using the obnoxiously shiny paper that reflects off any light so taking a picture of the picture is proving to be difficult. Look closely though and you can see his little profile. I think he's pretty handsome, but I'm his mama!


And he is still as he. I asked her to check and make sure seeing as how we're finally starting to put the nursery together. No pink for this little guy.

Tomorrow we will finally be able to schedule his birthday. That's the weird and GREAT part about having a C-section. I'm pretty sure that he will be here on December 2, unless he decides to come on his own before then. I can't believe that's only 2 months away!

In other news...

Here's my other little monkey. Climbing her way on and into anything and everything she can but then not knowing how to get out. As soon as I did "rescue" her and put down the camera, she did it again.

2 comments:

Callie said...

so fun!!! Did you get my message? We need to get together soon!!!

Lacey said...

Graham looks like he has Miss Addisons profile! Can't wait to meet the little man! And Addison is spunky and adorable as always!