Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and other Fun

We took advantage of the beautiful weather and went to the pumpkin patch at our church....after driving 30 minutes to spring to the WRONG pumpkin patch to meet our friends. Here is my tip for the day....don't go to the Pumpkin patch at the Old Christmas tree farm....it's an absolute ZOO! We didn't even get out of the car before turning around and going back to the church to meet Sheila and Beckett.

Little Miss is super fast and thinks that chase is a great game right now....fun if I'm not 33 weeks pregnant trying to hobble after her. I got a few shots, but then ended up taking more of Beckett because at least he would sit still!








Beckett eyeing the snack.....which note in the pictures ..never left her hand


It looks like she's slapping him upside the head, but this is her hello as of late....giving a little "pat".




Yesterday some of my closest friends threw me a little "sprinkle" to welcome baby Graham. It was so fun and perfect and I'll have pictures to show later in the week. But here is a pic of the adorable little cookies, my friend, Natalie made. How cute are they?

Addison approves!
Quick pic before church...getting in the theme of her Halloween outfit this year...little miss ladybug.
Random pic, but she is still all about the cell phone or any phone for that matter. If she see's it, it's hers.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lacey said...

CUTE Pictures!! And Hadley loves the cell phone too...if she sees it she screams, "I talk, I talk." It drives me crazy most days as I am trying to have a conversation. These girls sure do seem to be into the same things. :)

Shannon K. said...

Aww...bummer about Old Time Christmas Tree Farm...we really love it, but it can become a zoo! We went on a Sunday right when they opened and it was busy but not crazy. Cute pics as usual! Love her outfit!