Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happenings

I haven't blogged much in a while because I feel like I'm constantly playing catch up....with photos, with cleaning , um still have to catch up on cleaning, and when I'm not playing catch up at night I've been sucked into shows like HOMELAND.  Oh my heavens, if you have not watched that show, watch it.  You'll finish two seasons in a matter of a week, it's crazy good.

Another reason I haven't blogged is there just isn't much to blog about, but here are some of our more recent pics.

There has been a lot of this around here.....because I'm playing catch up.

Then last week, 3 out of 4 of us got haircuts. The other one is growing out her hair.

The Before...

That is a tail or something..

  and this kid has thicker hair than I do.
she does not.

The after

   Addison and Graham really do play well together....

except when they do not.

so there has been a lot of this around here as well.

Our sunny San Diego tax has finally paid off and the weather for this weekend looks gorgeous.  Looking forward to getting out of the house and enjoying it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Manuel Family said...

Love the pics of them playing in bed. We just started Homeland too!