Monday, June 30, 2008

Check out my new KICKS!

A little known GEM of a kids store is not too far from our house. Kid to Kid. What an ingenious concept! A resale shop for kids. Some people out there have way too many clothes for their kids....I am of course not talking about myself here....I mean, you can't have enough clothes for a three month old girl. But several others end up selling back their new or gently used clothes...many with tags still on them to Kid to Kid. This is where I have found so many of Addison's cutest outfits. I was in the store for about the tenth time before she was even born and found these CUTE pink tennis shoes from Gymboree. Check out the ruffles.
I promise she smiled right before I took this picture and I wasn't able to capture it! Auggh!
This is my husband's daughter....always checking out the TV.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Those shoes are as big as she is. LOL. Super cute. Gymboree is my total weakness...I spend more money there.....it drives Frank nuts. Oh, and I am an advid Kid to Kid shopper too...Love that place!