Thursday, December 13, 2012

a reunion 11 years in the making

A couple of weeks ago, I got to hop a plane to one of my favorite places to see some of my favorite people.


We had a little Chi Omega reunion in Austin with some girls from the Fighting Texas Aggie Class of '01!  I cannot even begin to tell you how fun it was to catch up, relax, and let loose a little bit.
We stayed at the Driskill Hotel on 6th street in Ausitn and spent the whole weekend gabbing, eating, and pretending we were about 10 years younger than we really are!
There is nothing that makes you feel so young and so old at the same time as a college reunion!
From top left, Haley, Katie, Mary Lauren, Amy, Brooke, Sheila, Becky
Brooke, Debbie, Amy, myself, Mandy, and Natalie

I tried to drown myself in this stuff......they just don't have it like this out here.
Scratch that...they just don't have it.
Try asking someone for queso, and they just look at you and say, "like Velveeta?"

No, not like Velveeta.
I woke up the next morning with a hangover, not from alcohol, but from SALT.
I kid you not I couldn't move my hands and my knuckles were so swollen.....worth it though, totally worth it.


And there are not many pictures to show you because throughout the weekend before anyone would take a pic, someone would yell out, "This isn't going on Facebook, etc, right?"
What happens in Austin stays in Austin.

Except for this.  You must watch this.
Photobucket

No comments: