Sunday, December 30, 2012

Only because it must be documented

Chalk this one up to "kids say the darndest things"...or something like that.

Graham had his three year check up this week.  While we're here, let me go ahead and document for the book....

Height: 38.25 inches (67%)
Weight: 34.5 (76%)

anyways...

I decided to run really quick with him to Michaels after the appointment (it was the day after Christmas) and I figured I would stock up on some clearance stuff.

I grabbed a few rolls of wrapping paper and Graham insisted on "helping" me while carrying them around the store (and me trying to make sure he wasn't knocking into anything breakable while carrying it like a sword), no small task in itself.

We then stood in a LONG line to check out, surrounded by many people.

He yelled out from behind me.

"Hey mom!!"  "Check out my super long penis!"

I turned around horrified, and he has the wrapping paper roll in between his legs swinging it around for all to see.

I thought I had a few years to get ready for this kind of stuff.

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Montgomerys said...

I just laughed out loud! Love that!,

the mangiafico family said...

ha - hilarious! :o)