Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Back to Cali

Mid November I took a quick three day trip back to San Diego mainly for picture taking...
I got to catch up with five old families and take their fall pics, and although I loved it, it was such a whirlwind...I was exhausted!
I wish I had more time to spend with friends but I know there will be many trips back.

My first session Friday was at a park that I love this time of year....it shows San Diego really does have seasons!

I got to stay back at La Costa for a night and although it was wonderful...it just wasn't the same without my family with me!  It almost made me sad to be there by myself...so many great memories for the four of us!



This just made me laugh...good ol California.

My last session had me at Del Mar....such a great place to end with..

and the sunsets....oh man, I miss those!


Then it was finally time to catch up with my crew at one of our favorite places...

 Sara, Karen, Me, Annie, and Joy!
Love these girls
Photobucket

No comments: