Monday, May 16, 2011

17 Months

Oh we're still doing this, you ask?
Yes we are. Because this is the only record my kids will have of their childhood.
That, and I like to post cute pictures of them.

Graham is in love with two things lately.

His dog, and Elmo.

And I'm willing to bet that if he had to choose one, Harley would lose.
He still is not talking all that much....maybe 8-10 words, but Elmo is as clear as day.

My sweet, compliant boy is starting to exercise his free will a little more than I would like.

Running away, throwing food, trying to swim in the spa.....
these are all daily occurrences.

Along with these changes, come welcome ones though!
We can go to the park and I don't have to follow him around anymore.
He is happy happy to climb the tallest slide right behind his big sister.

His other words are: momma, daddy, hi, bye, UP!, ball, Harley, drink, shoes
The boy loves him some shoes.

and some Elmo.




You are still such a happy guy and have the most infectious laugh!
I dare you to watch this and not smile...
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Manuel Family said...

He is too cute - you can tell how much he loves Elmo...so sweet

The Montgomerys said...

i could seriously eat him up! there's nothing like a child with a great laugh:)